Transcript Request

Requests for transcripts must be made in writing by the individual. 

If a student under 18 years of age is transferring to another school, a parent/guardian or the new school must request the transcript and cumulative records.

All district fines must be paid/cleared before transcripts will be released!

The first 5 copies of your transcript are free of charge. After 5 total are requested as a student or alumni, each additional copy is $1.00 each. Cash or check payments are accepted for transcripts.

  • CURRENT SKHS Students: Request the transcript by visiting the ASB office at SKHS. It is open weekdays from 7 am-3 pm, with the exception of holidays and building closures.

  • FORMER SKHS Students may request the transcript in writing. Print and complete the Academic Records/Transcript Release Form above and include the following:
  • Your Name
  • Name when attending SKHS (if different)
  • Years of Attendance or Year of Graduation
  • Where to send the transcript or who is authorized to pick it up
  • Whether you want an Official Transcript (sealed) or Unofficial Transcript
  • Daytime telephone number of someone we can reach if we are unable to locate or release records
  • Authorized Signature 
Mail requests to: South Kitsap High School

Attn: Registrar
425 Mitchell Avenue
Port Orchard, WA 98366

Fax requests to: (360) 874-5892

Email the completed TRANSCRIPT RELEASE FORM to:

All OFFICIAL transcripts must be picked up in person or sent in the US mail.

Official transcripts are signed, embossed and sealed. Official transcripts are not faxed or emailed.

Requests for Education Verification
Must include the student's signed release.
Turnaround time is approximately 48 hours.
Please submit via fax at 360-874-5892.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.