Skip To Main Content

Withdrawing A Student

Students who are leaving SKHS to attend another school  must complete the withdrawal process prior to leaving.

**This includes transfers to Explorer, Discovery, online schools, and schools in other cities.**

Moving? Parents, as soon as you begin planning to move, please start the withdrawal process. That way, your student can enter the new school with all the paperwork needed for enrollment.

Steps to withdraw from South Kitsap High School
  • Parent/Guardian signs "consent to withdraw" form and returns the form to the Counseling Office.
  • Records Specialist prepares an official withdrawal form.
  • Student walks "withdrawal form" around SKHS campus to obtain teacher signatures and current grades in classes
  • Student visits the following offices to return materials and obtain signatures:
    • Bookroom and Library (upstairs, 3rd floor), Counselor, Locker, Attendance (main floor)
  • LAST STOP: ASB Office. Turn in withdrawal form and pay all fees/fines
  • Official transcripts and immunization records can now be released to parent/student and new school. The withdrawal is now complete.

Click HERE to request your transcript.