Fall Online Registrations are Open
Avoid the Rush, and Register Early!
To register for a Fall Sport, please use this link and register using the student's name:
(user name = Skyward family access #, then create a password if you don't already have one. Non SK Students please call the Athletic Office SK Athletics - (360) 874-5731 to set up a family account)
You will not be able to register for a sport if you have fees/fines on your student account. Pay your fines or set up a payment arrangement through the ASB/Bookkeeping Office today!
In addition to completing the online forms, the following tasks MUST be completed prior to participation:
- Current Doctors Physical Examination within the past 13 months turned in to the Athletics Office or uploaded to the registration site. WIAA Health History & Physical Examination Form
- ASB Card purchased
- Participation fees paid
- All fines cleared
- Academic clearance from previous grading period. (9th grade exempt)
- You must sign into Skyward Family Access to complete the daily wellness check
- Athletes with life-threatening medical conditions must have doctor’s orders and medication(s) on file with the Health Room
- Immunizations must be up-to-date
- SKHS Athletics