- I'd like to play a sport at South Kitsap High School. What do I do? Where do I start?
- What about my GPA?
- What if I am academically ineligible?
- What if I have fines? Can I still play?
- I don't want to buy an ASB Card; can I still play a sport?
- How much does it cost to play a sport?
- I had a physical 18 months ago; do I have to get another one to play a sport?
- I don't attend SKHS, but I'm a high school student who lives in Port Orchard. Can I still participate in SKHS Athletics?
- Do I have to have insurance to play?
- What are the sports/activities that are offered at South Kitsap High School?
- What is the phone number of the Athletic Office?
South Kitsap School District Athletics Mission
The coaches and advisors of all activities must assume a major role in the development of the youth under their charge. Their mission is to develop leaders, foster cooperation, and personally model outstanding sportsmanship for emulation by students engaged in activities.
SK Athletics - (360) 874-5731